After this cruise, participants will be better able to:
- Distinguish how the ADHD brain functions differently
- Review the challenges to diagnosis of ADHD and barriers to treatment in community care in 2018 across Canada
- Review the neurobiology of ADHD and addiction and identify high risk activities for adults and young adults with ADHD
- Highlight evidence which supports how mindfulness may be helpful for both patients and practitioners.
- Identify the areas of known and possible practical resiliency interventions in ADHD
- Explore the cultural issues of diagnosing and managing ADHD globally.