The Policy & Health Issues Committee (PHIC) is responsible for developing and reviewing evidence-based policies, positions and perspectives on issues of interest and importance to Doctors Nova Scotia.
PHIC is advisory to the Board of Directors.
- A member of Doctors Nova Scotia
- Able to commit to a 2-year term
- Possess general knowledge and/or interest in health-care Issues
- 2-3 hour meetings every 5-6 weeks
- 2 hours of preparation time to read meeting materials
Expression of interest
Doctors Nova Scotia members interested in serving on the Policy & Health Issues Committee can submit an Expression of Interest form.
Note: Expressions of Interest will be kept for two years. After two years members will have to re-submit.