The Medical Advisory Group is responsible for dealing with issues arising from pre-assessment, draft versions of MSI Physicians' Bulletins and/or billing rules regarding fee interpretation.
The group includes representatives from both Doctors Nova Scotia and MSI/Department of Health and Wellness.
- A member of Doctors Nova Scotia
- Solid understanding of physician MSI billing rules/Preamble
- Willing to work collaboratively with Department of Health and Wellness/MSI
- Willing to represent the entire physician membership, not just their section
- Willing to commit to a 2-year term
- The group meets quarterly (with interim meetings as required) for 2-3 hours at a time.
Expression of interest
Doctors Nova Scotia members interested in serving on the Medical Advisory Group can submit an Expression of Interest form.
Note: Expressions of Interest will be kept for two years. After two years members will have to re-submit.
Director, Physician Compensation & Practice Support