The Master Agreement Management Group (MAMG) replaces the Master Agreement Steering Group (MASG), which was established under the 2008 contract.
The MAMG is a joint governance committee of Doctors Nova Scotia, the Department of Health and Wellness, and the Nova Scotia Health Authority/IWK Health Centre.
- Be a practicing Nova Scotia physician
- Understand the mandate and objectives of the MAMG
- Be able to represent the interests of all Doctors Nova Scotia members
- Be willing to work collaboratively with the Department of Health and Wellness and Nova Scotia Health Authority
- 9 half-day meetings per year
- 9 Doctors Nova Scotia MAMG meeting preparation teleconferences a year (1 hour duration)
- Occasional additional meetings and/or teleconferences upon request when specific issues need to be discussed/addressed
Expression of interest
Doctors Nova Scotia members interested in serving on the Master Agreement Management Group can submit an Expression of Interest form.
Note: Expressions of Interest will be kept for two years. After two years members will have to re-submit.
Compensation Manager, Master Agreement