The IT Steering Committee is responsible for providing strategic advice, guidance, and direction to the Board of Directors on various technology initiatives.
- A member of Doctors Nova Scotia
- A variety of levels of understanding of information technology are welcome
- Strong interpersonal skills an asset
- Ability to represent the needs of all physicians in the province
- 4-5 meetings per year
(Meetings offered via GoToMeeting for convenience)
- Review of meeting materials
Doctors Nova Scotia members interested in serving on the IT Steering Committee can submit an Expression of Interest form.
Note: Expressions of Interest will be kept for two years. After two years members will have to re-submit.
Director, Policy & Communications
1800-563-3427 ext. 4913