The IT Steering Committee is responsible for providing strategic advice, guidance, and direction to the Board of Directors on various technology initiatives.
- A member of Doctors Nova Scotia
- A variety of levels of understanding of information technology are welcome
- Strong interpersonal skills an asset
- Ability to represent the needs of all physicians in the province
- 6-8 meetings per year (2-3 hour duration)
(Meetings offered via GoToMeeting for convenience)
- Review of meeting materials
Doctors Nova Scotia members interested in serving on the IT Steering Committee can submit an Expression of Interest form. The deadline for submitting an expression of interest for the June 2017 vacancies is Friday, April 7, 2017.
Note: Expressions of Interest will be kept for two years. After two years members will have to re-submit.
Director, Policy & Communications
1800-563-3427 ext. 4913