The Board of Trustees is responsible for administering an extended health and dental plan for the eligible physicians of Nova Scotia with the funds available through the Member Benefits Program.
It is the sole responsibility of the Board of Trustees to administer the health and dental plan as set out in the declaration of trust.
- A member of Doctors Nova Scotia
- A resident of Nova Scotia
- Able to act objectively and fairly as a member of an adjudicative body
- Willing to commit to a 3-year term
- Knowledge of health plans would be an asset
Expression of interest
Doctors Nova Scotia members interested in serving on the Board of Trustees can submit an Expression of Interest form. The deadline for submitting an expression of interest for the June 2017 vacancies is Friday, April 7, 2017.
Note: Expressions of Interest will be kept for two years. After two years members will have to re-submit.