The Audit Committee is responsible for the preparation, presentation, and integrity of Doctors Nova Scotia’s financial statements, and for maintaining appropriate accounting and financial reporting principles and policies.
The committee is advisory to the Board of Directors.
- A member of Doctors Nova Scotia
- Financially literate
- Willing to commit to a 2 to 3-year term
- 4 meetings per year (2 hours each)
- Review of meeting materials
- Additional meetings as required
Expression of interest
Doctors Nova Scotia members interested in serving on the Audit Committee can submit an Expression of Interest form.
Note: Expressions of Interest will be kept for two years. After two years members will have to re-submit.
Payroll and benefits manager