2017 Annual conference
The annual conference brings together Nova Scotia’s physicians for a business-packed, fun-filled weekend where engaging discussions lead to new ideas and social events lead to lasting connections.
Conference highlights include:
- Annual General Meeting
- Business sessions (including CME-accredited panel presentations, keynote, small group discussions)
- Doctors Nova Scotia Achievement Awards ceremony
- President’s dinner and dance
- Opening night party with dinner and entertainment
- Companion program (i.e. cooking classes, yoga, run/walk event, dance lessons, wine tasting)
- Virtual attendance – delegates can attend the business sessions and participate and vote at the annual general meeting via webinar
The association is pleased to offer a conference guest package for this year’s annual conference.
Members of Doctors Nova Scotia who register for the event can bring a guest at a reduced price. Physicians can purchase up to two guest packages with each member conference package purchased.
Member package: $300 + HST
Senior physician/medical student package: $200 + HST
Guest package: $225 + HST
All conference packages include the sponsor reception, Friday night opening party, companion program, continental breakfast, refreshment break, keynote and education session with panel discussion and workshop, annual general meeting, awards ceremony and luncheon, and President’s dinner and dance.
When completing the registration form please indicate which events you and your guest(s) will be attending, to ensure we have the appropriate counts.Registration is now open. Register before Feb. 28 and save $50!
Can’t make it in person? Try attending by webinar, instead. Register to attend the CME-accredited sessions and the annual general meeting via webinar. It’s free!
Friday webinar session registration
Saturday session webinar registration
There are no images available in the folder that was selected to display in the image gallery.